Anime School
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Anime School

Uma Escola de Anime Virtual, Participe!

InícioInício  PortalPortal  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistarRegistar  EntrarEntrar  

Quiz - Que rapariga de Kanon és tu?

Ir para baixo 
5 participantes
AutorMensagem
Karuriyou
Diretora Chefe
Diretora Chefe
Karuriyou

Seu personagem ~
Personagem (Aluno):: Suigintou
Emprego/Estudante::

Quiz - Que rapariga de Kanon és tu? Empty
MensagemAssunto: Quiz - Que rapariga de Kanon és tu?   Quiz - Que rapariga de Kanon és tu? Icon_minitimeSeg 28 Set - 5:19

http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/3938495/which-girl-from-kanon-are-you-beautiful-banners

A mim calhou-me a Ayu.

Quiz - Que rapariga de Kanon és tu? 1167777865_esayu5copy

E a vocês? ^^
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
Minto-chan
Bom Aluno
Bom Aluno
Minto-chan

Seu personagem ~
Personagem (Aluno):: Taiwan
Emprego/Estudante:: ah... õ.ô

MensagemAssunto: Re: Quiz - Que rapariga de Kanon és tu?   Quiz - Que rapariga de Kanon és tu? Icon_minitimeSeg 28 Set - 8:03

Quiz - Que rapariga de Kanon és tu? 1166811003_skaoricopy

Não conheço, mas calhou-me a Kaori O_o

Citação :
You are Misaka Kaori. Smart and Minase Nayuki's best friend. The class representative. You told Shiori a year ago on Christmas Day about her fate. You now deny the existence of her being your sister. You didn't want to see her get weaker and weaker every day. You're never going to see her anyway, so why bother treating her normally? She's going to die... If you think that you never had a sister in the first place, wouldn't it be less painful? Why was she ever born?!

Favourite food: School dinners
Favourite location: Courtyard
Quote: "She was looking forward to it. To coming school with me... Eating lunch together...
Little things like that she looked forward to.
It'll be her birthday in a week. If she lives that long..."

Ah... Não acho que sejamos parecidas! x_x
http://tokyoworldrpg.forumeiros.com
Arutemisu
Aluno Novo
Aluno Novo
Arutemisu

Seu personagem ~
Personagem (Aluno)::
Emprego/Estudante::

MensagemAssunto: Re: Quiz - Que rapariga de Kanon és tu?   Quiz - Que rapariga de Kanon és tu? Icon_minitimeSeg 28 Set - 9:39

Quiz - Que rapariga de Kanon és tu? 1167604681_akoto2copy

You are Sawatari Makoto. You claim to have amnesia, but you remember one thing, you hate Yuuichi. He betrayed you. You try him to pay attention to you by provoking him, not because of hatred, because of love. Love can be expressed in different ways. Back then, you thought you could be together forever. But he left you.
You don't know much about things, like the fact you can buy manga and nikuman from shops. You have a great lifestyle - eat, play and sleep. You also love the sound of bells and fireworks. But you don't know your fate, and how much time you have left. Was it worth sacrificing memory and life for a miracle?
Favourite food: Nikuman
Favourite location: Monomi Hill
Quote: "Spring will come soon, I wish spring came and lasted forever..."
Kiri-chan
Bom Aluno
Bom Aluno
Kiri-chan

Seu personagem ~
Personagem (Aluno):: Ayu Tsukimiya
Emprego/Estudante:: Estudante

MensagemAssunto: Re: Quiz - Que rapariga de Kanon és tu?   Quiz - Que rapariga de Kanon és tu? Icon_minitimeSeg 28 Set - 12:09

Quiz - Que rapariga de Kanon és tu? 1166387847_cturesmai6
Citação :
You are Kawasumi Mai. Quiet, and never showing any emotions. Rumours have been spreading about you since your encounter with that dog back in your first year. And they aren't good rumours. You are known to be a trouble maker and the student council always blame you. You don't defend yourself by denying it; once you were excluded. Your best friend, Kurata Sayuri believes in you though. She knew you have good points so she just had to know you! You're very lucky to know a girl like her, she regards you as a very important person. But she doesn't know about your secret, and she probably wouldn't believe you. You think the boy that met you 10 years ago left you because of it. You became a girl devoid of any feelings or a smile. But one night, in the dark, corridors you met him....who is he?

Favourite food - Beef Bowl
Favourite location - School corridor
Quote - "My long time memories...
are with Sayuri...and Yuuichi."

Sinceramente, nenhuma personagem de Kanon se parece comigo ^^" Mesmo assim, fico feliz por me ter calhado a Mai ^^
Tsuri
Diretora Chefe
Diretora Chefe
Tsuri

Seu personagem ~
Personagem (Aluno):: Ciel e Amu
Emprego/Estudante:: Dono da Fábrica Funtom / Estudante.

MensagemAssunto: Re: Quiz - Que rapariga de Kanon és tu?   Quiz - Que rapariga de Kanon és tu? Icon_minitimeSeg 12 Out - 8:05

Quiz - Que rapariga de Kanon és tu? 1167344598_samanocopy

You are Amano Mishio. Expressionless, mysterious and unsociable. You deny the fact that you know about Makoto, but what you do know is about Yuuichi's past. You know about miracles that occur, and that memory and life are sacrificed in order for them to happen. Due to a loss in the past, your personality changed.
Favourite food: ---
Favourite location: ---
Quote: "Above this, please don't involve me."

Ahh.... Okay...
Não estava à espera de me calhar uma personagem com uma personalidade assim, até porque não me identifico tanto com esta personalidade, mas também com as palavras que eu escolhi era de esperar que me calhasse uma personagem assim. x)

Bom, não sei se é bom ou é mau, mas é engraçado o facto de todas termos personagens diferentes umas das outras. x)
Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: Quiz - Que rapariga de Kanon és tu?   Quiz - Que rapariga de Kanon és tu? Icon_minitime

Quiz - Que rapariga de Kanon és tu?
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1